Is my son's mind. Everyday he is spouting out something new and amazing he learned or remembers from a long time ago. Sometimes I can't believe he's only four! And then there are times his attitude reminds me
I wish I knew others with kids his age and with similar capabilities around here. Sometimes I could really use someone to talk to who understands what im going through.
Today before dinner we found a baby frog. It was See's first baby frog. Lately we have been observing the birds around our house and drawing about them in his nature journal. Next week we are going to cover animals. Hopefully the weather cooperates and we can go to parks and observe different animals. It might be a good time to use his pass to NW Trek he got from completing the summer reading program.
Today my husband and son played a memory/visualization game. Sev was quite impressive with his photographic memory. After looking at the items in my husband's hand for only about three seconds he was able to recall the items with pretty high accuracy.
No comments:
Post a Comment